Welcome to The Consortium Academy Trust. Founded in September 2017 by Cottingham Academy Trust, The Hessle Academy Community Trust and Wolfreton School and Sixth Form College, we have a shared history of over 25 years of working together through our Consortium Sixth Form partnership. The Trust has been developed in order to provide a platform to deliver high quality educational experiences for the children and young people within our local community, to enhance and improve their life chances and enable them to make substantial and sustained contributions to society. We will achieve this by building a strong, regional offer that supports the educational aspirations of current and future generations while providing excellent career development opportunities for staff. We look forward to providing high quality support and governance to other local schools, both as a sponsor and for schools looking to convert to academy status wishing to join us.
Our vision is to be a Trust:
- that promotes academic excellence, where exciting opportunities allow students to excel in all that they do, and leave prepared to achieve all their ambitions.
- whose schools deliver the maximum potential for progress through inspirational teaching and learning, and outstanding school to school support.
- with a leading community role, whose schools are the preferred choice for students, parents, staff and other professionals.
The Consortium Trust:
- promotes excellence for all learners
- actively encourages shared working, adopting common approaches where it is in the best interests of learners
- establishes robust and transparent systems of accountability
It operates through:
- a governance model that provides robust scrutiny, challenge and strategic oversight
- proven collective expertise and experience in all phases and types of education
- a business model that ensures that our internal school improvement capacity will be rapidly developed within our Academies