Welcome to The Consortium Academy Trust. Founded in September 2017 by Cottingham Academy Trust, The Hessle Academy Community Trust and Wolfreton School and Sixth Form College, we have a shared history of over 25 years of working together through our Consortium Sixth Form partnership. The Trust was developed in order to provide a platform to deliver high quality educational experiences for the children and young people within our local community, to enhance and improve their life chances and enable them to make substantial and sustained contributions to society. We are achieving this by building a strong, regional offer that supports the educational aspirations of current and future generations while providing excellent career development opportunities for staff. We provide high quality support and governance to other local schools, both as a sponsor and for schools looking to convert to academy status wishing to join us.
The Consortium Academy Trust:
- promotes excellence for all learners.
- actively encourages shared working, adopting common approaches where it is in the best interests of learners.
- establishes robust and transparent systems of accountability.
It operates through:
- a governance model that provides robust scrutiny, challenge and strategic oversight.
- proven collective expertise and experience in all phases and types of education.
- a business model that ensures that our internal school improvement capacity is rapidly developed within our academies.