Discover more about how we Shape Positive Futures:
We put our children and young people first. We want to grow for the right reasons, and these are to:
- extend excellent learning experiences to more children and young people within Hull and the East Riding.
- improve what we do by attracting good and outstanding schools to the Trust; cultivating a Trust community that is rich and diverse in knowledge and skills to the sole benefit of learner and staff development.
- provide leaders, teachers and support staff, working in a challenging sector, with networks and development opportunities that are supportive, diverse, and sustainable.
- sustain good financial health, through economies of scale, so more funding can be invested in schools that need it the most.
Our Growth Principles
- Quality first – we recognise that high quality provision and services will best serve learners and staff in existing and new schools; and this is something not to be compromised by growth.
- Value driven – we will be honest and transparent in our approach to ensure information and engagement leads to a robust assessment of compatibility for both parties.
- A sense of place – we are committed to raising the educational standards of children and young people living in Hull and the East Riding.
- Agile – we are committed to supporting schools in need, and we are responsive to opportunities beyond our target areas for growth.
- Balanced – whilst we recognise our social responsibility to support struggling schools, we will seek to attract good and outstanding schools to develop our capacity to bring about continued improvement.
The Trust ensure that, as a Head, there is always a network of people who you can turn to for advice and guidance, including other Heads and the central services team.
Being part of the Trust has provided our school with a vital network of support and guidance as we have navigated all that we have faced this year together.
As we know, teachers and support staff are at the heart of ensuring the needs of our children and young people are met. Listen here to our learners talking about what makes a good teacher:
Get in touch
If a school or academy is considering its future options and wishes to explore the benefits of joining our Trust then, in the first instance, please contact:
Lizann Lowson, CEO email email@example.com